This GMP compliant Thin Layer Chromatography scanner can be used for the detection of a variety of radioisotopes. Equipped with a moving stage and many detectors to choose from, the MiniScanPRO can also be used for data collection and report generation requirements.
Your MiniScanPRO can be monitored via PC and even though the system is compatible with existing chromatography systems, a stand-alone usage is also possible. Variable scan speeds, easy set-up and maintenance as well as the wide range of available detectors are just some of the advantages of this system and guarantee the measurement of most established radioisotopes. Up to two PMT- or PIN diode-based detectors can be used at once. A calibration plate is available upon request.
MiniScanPRO is a versatile TLC scanner for the reliable detection of radioisotopes on narrow strips and plates. The system is ideal for routine quality control of 68Ga, 18F (including FDG), 99mTc and 123I radiopharmaceuticals as well as most others. MiniScanPRO has two independent channels, one for TLC and one for HPLC, which can be connected to any available detector option.
The TLC strip loaded with the sample is placed on a stage which moves under the fixed radiodetector to record the chromatogram.
The second channel can be used for radiodetection in combination with all common HPLC systems. Depending on the nuclide, the optimal detector is selected from a variety of detectors. A combination of radiodetectors, both PIN diode and photomultiplier, etc. may be used for measurements of most radionuclides including 68Ga, 18F, 125I, 131I, 99mTc, 90Y, 177Lu, 64Cu and 111In. Several scan speeds allow detectors to measure a wide range of activities from 10 nCi to 100 μCi (370 Bq – 3.7 MBq) depending on the detector choice. Analog and digital signals are provided for interfacing MiniScanPRO with existing chromatography data systems. The included RaPET Chromatography Software can also be used for your data collection and report generation requirements.
- Routine quality control of 68Ga, 177Lu, 90Y, 18F, 99mTc, 123I and other radionuclides
- TLC of radiopharmaceuticals labeled with gamma, high energy beta and positron emitters for R&D
- In-process TLC analysis of reaction mixture
- HPLC chromatography of nuclides
- Radionuclidic purity assay with optional MCA
Features and Benefits
- Easy-to-use system with maximum flexibility and automatic positioning system
- Control via PC
- Compatible with existing chromatography systems utilizing analog output of the MiniScanPRO
- Wide range of detectors available for various applications
- Capable of operating two detectors simultaneously for different applications or in coincidence mode (radio-HPLC mode)
- Variable scan speeds
- Easy system set-up and maintenance
- All parameters, such as threshold (for background, energy window, lower and upper discrimination), high voltage, integration time and plate lenght are accessible and modifiable
- Available RaPET-Lab software plugins available for tray movement, measurement and quality control evaluation
MiniScanPRO+ including Multi Channel Analyzer
As an additional feature Eckert & Ziegler offers the MiniScanPRO equipped with a Multi Channel Analyzer (MCA) and the appropriate NaI detector of spectroscopy quality to cover a range of 30 – 1500 keV. The detector is installed inside the device with extra lead shielding.