High-performance liquid chromatography is a cost efficient and adequate way to control the quality of your synthesis results. Therefore, Eckert & Ziegler developed HPLC-Scan, an easy-to-use system for radioisotope detection of a wide range of radionuclides with HPLC. It can be used in combination with the Modular-Lab HPLC, the KNAUER Azura Analytical HPLC or other HPLC systems. The availability of various detectors makes the detection of several nuclides possible.
GMP compliant, consumer friendly and flexible – these are the key-features of HPLC-Scan. The system can be operated through an application on a hand-held or PC-based application, monitoring up to two detectors simultaneously. Several detectors are available on demand.
The HPLC-Scan is a flexible and easy-to use system for radioisotope detection of a wide range of radionuclides with HPLC. It is controlled by an application on a Bluetooth enabled handheld device or through a PC-based application.
The HPLC-Scan connected with a detector can be used as a stand-alone device or for real time activity measurement in combination with any available HPLC systems (e.g. KNAUER Azura Analytical HPLC, Modular-Lab HPLC).
Variable voltage output ranges (10mV – 5V) or pulse outputs (up to 500 kHz) are used to connect the HPLC-Scan to existing chromatography data systems or connect the HPLC-Scan’s digital TTL pulse signal with the RaPET Chromatography Software for maximum sensitivity, dynamic range and optional cGMP and 21 CFR Part 11 compliance.
Features and Benefits
- Easy-to-use system with maximum flexibility
- Control via PC or via Bluetooth with Android smart phones
- Compatible with all chromatography data systems by variation of output voltage and RaPET Chromatography Software
- Various lead shielded detectors and easily adjustable flow cells and holders for most types of applications
- One single model, independent and capable of monitoring two detectors simultaneously
- Output analog and pulse to connect to any HPLC System
- Add-on HPLC to complete your system
- Coincidence mode for use with PET Metabolite HPLC Detector
- Radiopharmaceutical analysis (99mTc, 111In, 125I, 123I, 131I, 90Y)
- HPLC Analysis of 125I and 32P labeled compounds
- Monoclonal antibody labeling and analysis (125I, 131I, 90Y)
- Protein and DNA labeling and analysis (32P, 125I)
- PET tracer analysis (68Ga, 18F, 11C)
Eckert & Ziegler also provides a cost-efficient non-GMP option of this HPLC-detection system.