High-performance liquid chromatography is a cost efficient and adequate way to control the quality of your synthesis results. Therefore, Eckert & Ziegler developed FlowCountPRO, an easy-to-use system for radioisotope detection of a wide range of radionuclides with HPLC. It can be used in combination with the Modular-Lab HPLC, the KNAUER Azura Analytical HPLC or other HPLC systems. The availability of various detectors makes the detection of several nuclides possible.
GMP compliant, consumer friendly and flexible – these are the key-features of FlowCountPRO. The system can be operated as a stand-alone system or through a PC-based application, monitoring up to two detectors simultaneously. Several detectors are available on demand.
FlowCountPRO is a flexible and easy-to use system for radioisotope detection of a wide range of radionuclides with HPLC. It is controlled via touchscreen or a PC-based application.
The FlowCountPRO connected with a detector can be used as a stand-alone device or for real time activity measurement in combination with any available HPLC systems (e.g. KNAUER Azura Analytical HPLC, Modular-Lab HPLC).
Variable voltage output ranges (20mV / 2V) or pulse outputs (up to 500 kHz) are used to connect the FlowCountPRO to existing chromatography data systems or connect the FlowCountPRO‘s digital TTL pulse signal with the RaPET Chromatography Software for maximum sensitivity, dynamic range and optional cGMP and 21 CFR Part 11 compliance.
Features and Benefits
- Easy-to-use system with maximum flexibility
- Control via PC or as a stand-alone system
- Compatible with all chromatography data systems by variation of output voltage and RaPET Chromatography Software
- Various lead shielded detectors and easily adjustable flow cells and holders for most types of applications
- One single model, independent and capable of monitoring two detectors simultaneously
- Output analog and pulse to connect to any HPLC System
- Add-on HPLC to complete your system
- Coincidence mode for use with PET Metabolite HPLC Detector
- Display for easy setup without PC
- Radiopharmaceutical analysis (99mTc, 111In, 125I, 123I, 131I, 90Y)
- HPLC Analysis of 125I and 32P labeled compounds
- Monoclonal antibody labeling and analysis (125I, 131I, 90Y)
- Protein and DNA labeling and analysis (32P, 125I)
- PET tracer analysis (68Ga, 18F, 11C)