High-performance liquid chromatography is a cost efficient and adequate way to control the quality of your synthesis results. Therefore, Eckert & Ziegler developed FlowCountPRO, an easy-to-use system for radioisotope detection of a wide range of radionuclides with HPLC. It can be used in combination with the Modular-Lab HPLC, the KNAUER Azura Analytical HPLC or other HPLC systems. The availability of various detectors makes the detection of several nuclides possible.
Consumer friendly and flexible – these are the key-features of FlowCountPRO. The system is operated as a stand-alone system monitoring up to two detectors simultaneously. Several detectors are available on demand.
FlowCountPRO is a flexible and easy-to use system for radioisotope detection of a wide range of radionuclides with HPLC. It is controlled via touchscreen or a PC-based application.
The FlowCountPRO connected with a detector is used as a stand-alone device for real time activity measurement in combination with any available HPLC systems (e.g. KNAUER Azura Analytical HPLC, Modular-Lab HPLC).
FlowCountPRO can be interfaced to existing chromatography data systems thanks to variable voltage output ranges (20 mV / 2 V) and pulse outputs (up to 500 kHz).
Features and Benefits
- Easy-to-use system with maximum flexibility
- Stand-alone device
- Compatible with all chromatography data systems by variation of output voltage
- Various lead shielded detectors and easily adjustable flow cells and holders for most types of applications
- Capable of monitoring two detectors simultaneously
- Simultaneous connection of all three detector types (PMT, PIN diode, analog) to both channels possible
- Output analog and pulse to connect to any HPLC System
- Add-on HPLC to complete your system
- Coincidence mode for use with PET Metabolite HPLC Detector
- Radiopharmaceutical analysis (99mTc, 111In, 125I, 123I, 131I, 90Y)
- HPLC Analysis of 125I and 32P labeled compounds
- Monoclonal antibody labeling and analysis (125I, 131I, 90Y)
- Protein and DNA labeling and analysis (32P, 125I)
- PET tracer analysis (68Ga, 18F, 11C)